|Marketing Plan Definition|
Definition The Marketing Plan and Explain its Elements
What is the marketing plan?
The marketing plan is an operational plan that defines the advertising strategy that the company will implement to attract customers and reach the target market.
What are the 7 elements of a marketing plan?
- Market research and analysis.
- Marketing and financial goals and objectives.
- Marketing mix.
- Marketing budget.
- Monitoring and evaluating market response.
- Contingency plan.
- Marketing plan checklist.
The components of the marketing plan are:
- Market research and pricing decisions.
- Messages designed for residents of the target area.
- Choose a system to promote products and services through magazines and social networking sites.
How to understand marketing plans
The terms marketing plan and marketing strategy are used together and the strategy and plan are combined into one document, and the marketing plan is determined to be monthly, mid-year or per year.
In a previous article, we talked about 👉the best marketing strategies used and outlined the most important steps and strategies that make the company grow and prosper.