How to Choose the Best Website Builder in 2022 (Compared)
Website builders are an ideal solution for individuals, entrepreneurs, and little businesses to start a website without hiring a developer. However, finding the simplest website builder can be tricky for beginners.
There are numerous website builders on the market, how does one know which one is the right solution for you? The true answer to the best website builder question will vary based on your specific needs.
In this article, we’ll facilitate your choose the best website builder by going over the pros and cons of the most popular options.
|website builder and hosting|
We will be comparing the following website builders in this article. If you're interested in a particular website builder, then just click on the name to skip ahead.
- HubSpot Website Builder
- Gator by HostGator
- Dreamhost Website Builder
- GoDaddy Website Builder
Choosing the simplest Website Builder — What to Look for?
Before comparing the highest website builders, we recommend that you simply write down what you want to do with your website? What are your goals and what features would you like to see on your website.
For example, you'll write down things like: have a blog section, photo gallery, online store (eCommerce), reservation system, contact form, SEO features, social media features, etc.
If you're unsure about what you want, then take a look at your competitors or other websites for inspiration.
Most website builders offer an intuitive drag and drop interface to build your new website. you'll take advantage of the trial accounts (free plans), or the generous money-back guarantee to check drive before you make your final decision.
Next, you would like to consider your growth options. Will you be adding regular updates to your website? does one need a blog section? Would you be selling more products on your website in the future?
You need to make sure that the website builder you choose is capable of handling your needs as your business grows.
Criteria for our greatest - Website Builder Review
We have helped over 400,000+ users start an internet site , and over the last 20 years have tested just about every website builder on the market.
We look at several different criteria when reviewing the best website builder picks for each use-case, but our top five elements are:
- Ease of Use – We want to ensure that the website builder is easy to use for absolute beginners (non-techy users). It must include a customizable drag-and-drop builder, powerful editing tools, and other design customization options.
- Pricing – Since it’s a competitive space, we glance at which website builder offers the most value for the price. We ask questions like does it offer a free domain, free SSL, free business email, free eCommerce features, etc. If not, then what proportion would a small business owner has to spend on additional extras / hidden costs.
- Design & Features – we would like to ensure that the website builder offers a good selection of professional website templates along with flexibility to add additional features like Google Analytics, CRM, third-party marketing tools, etc.
- Customer Support – While we expect website builder software to supply an intuitive user-friendly interface, we would like to make sure that 24/7 customer support is available when needed.
That being said, let’s take a glance at the best website builder software to start your website without hiring a developer or coding HTML from scratch.