|The Ultimate Guide to Google Ads | keyword planner for google ads|
Before you begin writing an article or blog, the primary thing you should look for is the keywords that people type into search engines to reach that article.
and although there are many paid tools and sites that provide this information intimately , many new bloggers don't have enough money to participate in these programs so I wanted to share with you these free ways to get keywords.
Keywords employed by competing websites:
keyword planner for google ads
- Without a doubt, if you would like to write a blog post on a topic and do not know what keywords you use, examine the sites that occupy the first page in the search results and copy the keywords used by these sites, and include them on your site, and this method is taken into account a very effective way in any Any field if you want to succeed, imitate the successful ones.
- There are many free sites and tools to seek out out the keywords for any page or article on the Internet, just enter Google and look for (keyword density checker free), but if you would like a suggestion, here is that this site (keyword density checker). All you've got to do is enter the Link to the page you want to know the keywords used in, then click on perform a check.
It will give you a list of keywords and their density i.e. the amount of words in every hundred words, you'll find three tables first for one-word keywords, second for two-word keywords, and therefore the last for three-word keywords, you simply take the first results from each table.
- List of automatic suggestions for search engines:
When you type a phrase in the search box, the program will automatically show a list of suggested search terms, make a screenshot and use those phrases as keywords in your article or use them as ideas for brand spanking new articles.
- Similar searches at the underside of the search page:
It is the part at the bottom of the search page where you find similar search terms or related searches. you'll include these terms either as a title or within the article.
It is not recommended to use all these phrases within one article, but use a number of them inside the article and one inside the search description, and thus you Target multiple searches in one article.
- Use synonyms of keywords:
When you write an article about a specific thing, you'll forget that this thing has many names in different regions around the world, and let's take the Arab world for instance , and for instance that you write about the problems of the refrigerator freezer, which is that the Arabic and official word, but you'll find in different regions looking for it in a way different, someone may write "freezer" and another may write it in French "congélateur", which can miss you a large audience because of one word, so attempt to include some famous synonyms even once in the post.
- Find common problems and their solutions:
- People often enter search engines trying to find specific problems that they fall into, for instance , if your blog niche is electronic and household appliances and you're going to write an article about the home refrigerator, search for problems and faults that happen to refrigerators, for instance (the problem of ice accumulation in the freezer - causes of freezing foods Inside the refrigerator - the problem of poor cooling of the refrigerator ....).
- And if you niche your blog about cars, search for common car problems, for instance (the presence of oil stains under the engine - the presence of noise while turning the steering wheel - the presence of white smoke in the exhaust ....).
- This is just a sample and just like that in all fields, so you do not get ideas for keywords only, but you get ideas for brand spanking new articles.
- Use of some free websites and programs:
There are many sites that allow you in their free versions to urge ideas for keywords, it's enough to type in the search box (Free keywords tool) and it will show you many results, but i will be able to save you the effort by suggesting these two sites:
- The Google Ads Keyword Tool is one among the best free tools for getting keywords in addition to giving you the search volume for each word with the ability to specify the language and country.
- sm-seo provides a keyword research tool (best keyword research tool). Just enter one keyword with a choice of country and language, and it'll give you a group of keywords with the search volume. the identical site also provides a long keyword search tool, that is, consisting of several vocabulary (Long Tail Keyword Suggestion)
- Ubbersuggest: Provides in its free version Keyword ideas tool, all you've got to do is enter the search word with language and country and it will give you a list of keywords with the monthly search volume.
- Using the Bing Webmaster Tool:
Bing Webmaster tools provide several free tools that a lot of overlook, including the keyword explorer, from the side menu click on SEO then on Keyword Research, enter within the search box the keyword and then choose the country and language and it will give you a list Keywords related to search volume.
We hope that the knowledge provided in this article will be useful, if you've got any questions, leave them within the comments.