|How do I advertise on Google Ads for free?|
The Google Ads Keyword Tool is one among the best free tools to get keyword ideas, also as the monthly search volume for each keyword, which helps every blogging beginner to urge started without the need for paid tools.
But many have faced the matter of registration, where they find themselves on the page of entering Mastercard information, and this is often normal. This program is originally intended for creating advertising campaigns and not free SEO. To register in Google Ads without entering Mastercard information, follow the subsequent steps.
How to sign up for Google Ads without a credit card:
To register for the Google Ads program, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Ads website and click on get started, i will be able to use English in this tutorial. you'll change the language below.
- It will take you to a new page, press switch to expert mode
- On the subsequent page, it's important to click on the option (Create account without compaign) or create an account without an advertising campaign.
- On the subsequent page, click Submit. you'll also change the country or currency settings, but this is often not necessary at first.
- Until this moment, we've created an account in Google Ads without entering banking information. On the page which will appear, click on Explore you account to require you to the home page of your account.
Using the Google Ads Keyword Tool:
|How do I post an ad on Google? - how can google ads help|
After we've completed the registration process, we'll now discover the Google AdWords Keyword Tool by following these steps:
- After you attend the main panel of your account, click on Tools & settings at the highest , then within the drop-down menu click on Keywords planner.
- On the subsequent page, click on Discover new Keywords
- In the next step, you ought to focus a bit. you'll find a place to enter the word or keywords, which is that the place indicated by the arrow in the image below. you'll find the language and country settings that will have default values according to the language of your device and according to your country.
Change the language consistent with the keyword you are looking for, as for the country, click thereon , then delete it, in order that it becomes in all countries of the world, then click on Get results.
- In the end, we get the result we are trying to find , which is that the keywords related to the word we entered. Here it's very important to note that among the results in the table we only need the first and second column, ie the keywords and therefore the monthly search volume. As for the remainder of the data, we aren't interested in Anything but only related to paid advertising campaigns.
To arrange the results by monthly search volume from most to least searched, click on the highest Avg monthly searches to get the most searched keywords.
You can download the file in CSV format or on Google sheets by clicking on the download icon at the top right of the page (upper left if the page is in Arabic).